The PeachCraft Studios Vocal Arts Conservatory has developed a superb reputation for the intensive training it offers to singers from novice to professional in classical, musical theater, and contemporary repertoire. Students work closely with instructors who are dedicated to providing excellent technique, strong musical expression, artistic freedom, and valuable professional guidance. All members of the faculty are working professional musicians.
Students enjoy numerous performing opportunities at PeachCraft, including Autumn and Spring Vocal Arts Conservatory showcases and small ensemble performances throughout the year. The four-week Summer Musical Theater Conservatory program culminates in a full-scale musical theater production. Past presentations have included The Sound of Music, The Secret Garden, Children of Eden, Into the Woods, and Bye Bye Birdie.
PeachCraft offers an intense college preparatory program for aspiring artists, designed to cover all aspects of the admission process, including auditions, applications, essay writing, and interview preparation. Alumni are currently attending New York University-Tisch School of the Arts, CAP21, Syracuse University, Berklee College of Music, Boston Conservatory, Pace University, Middlebury College, Stanford University, Carnegie Mellon University, and Connecticut College, among others.
Student and alumni accomplishments include performances on Broadway and at the Paper Mill Playhouse and Lincoln Center, at the Fringe Festival, and in Equity professional regional tours, as well as principal roles in school and community musicals.
“Our goals are to help each student to develop his or her own unique voice and to grow as both a musician and a person while under our guidance. We look forward to welcoming you to the PeachCraft Vocal Arts Conservatory and making music together!”
Voice Lessons in Summit at PeachCraft Vocal Arts Studio
The Voice Faculty are PeachCraft Vocal Arts Studio are singers, composers, vocal coaches and voice teachers with decades of teaching experience.
The Voice Studio has been steadily growing since it's founding in 2006 and now has over 40 active members of all ages and levels. The teaching style at PeachCraft is holistic, organic and personalized for each student's needs. The environment in all of our studios is nurturing, supportive and professional. All students experience growing self-confidence from their vocal experience. Their work is showcased for family, friends and the community in our Winter and Spring Recitals that sell out every time.
- Private voice lessons for students who are committed to expanding their vocal technique and overall artistry from novice to professional
- Classical, musical theater, and contemporary pop and rock repertoire
- Training focuses on physical and intellectual techniques to release tension and create relaxed breath flow
- Faculty are all working musicians and are dedicated to providing their students with excellent technique, strong musical expression, artistic freedom, and valuable professional guidance
- Student accomplishments include performances on Broadway, Paper Mill Playhouse, Lincoln Center, the Fringe Festival, and in Equity professional regional tours; admission to top colleges (NYU-Tisch, CAP21, Syracuse, Berklee College of Music, Boston Conservatory, Pace, Middlebury, Stanford, Carnegie-Mellon, to name a few) and high schools; and principal roles in school and community musicals.
- NEW FOR FALL 2012 : Intense college preparatory program for aspiring artists, designed to cover all aspects of the admission process, including auditions, applications, essay writing, and interview preparation.
Please contact PeachCraft Studios to schedule coachings and consultations
by phone at 908-673-1485 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
"PeachCraft Studios' Vocal Conservatory is an outstanding program with exceptional faculty and a wonderful learning environment. PeachCraft founder and Artistic director Kate Kennedy runs a very impressive organization and it is apparent that she takes a very “hands on” approach to maintaining excellence throughout the curriculum at PeachCraft. My 11-year old daughter, Caitlin, has been a student at PeachCraft Vocal Conservatory since 2010. As a vocal conservatory student who has had the privilege of studying with two exceptional instructors, Caitlin has grown in leaps and bounds as a singer and musical performer. Jody Mullen is an absolute gem! With Jody, Caitlin has continued to develop her talents and has significantly broadened her range of vocal abilities and performance skills. Caitlin loves the learning environment at PeachCraft and admires and respects Jody as her teacher and mentor. As a parent, I appreciate the dedication and expertise that Jody brings to her instruction. I am very confident that Caitlin is learning to sing the “right way” with appropriate challenges yet with attention to important issues related to young voices and vocal development." - Jennifer L. Jones